These no-bake banana bread bars are quick and easy to whip up. They’re a healthy snack that you can bring to work or put into your kids’ lunch boxes. These bars are full of fiber from the oats and packed with flavor from the bananas, dates, and cinnamon. They’re also vegan, gluten-free, and raw!
1 medium banana, mashed (about ½ cup)
1 cup pitted Medjool dates (about 10)
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 ¼ cups gluten-free oats
• Step 1 – Put the oats into a food processor and process them until they’re broken up but not completely smooth.
• Step 2 – Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and blend them until it turns into a smooth and sticky batter.
• Step 3 – Once the batter is completely blended and smooth, line a 4x6-inch dish with parchment paper. Rinse a spatula with water so it’s wet and pour the mixture into the pan.
• Step 4 – Wet the spatula again and use it to evenly spread the mixture out.
• Step 5 – Freeze the dough overnight and then pull up on the parchment paper to remove the bars and slice them.
Calories Per Serving: 191 | Carbs: 46 g | Fat: 1 g | Protein: 3 g | Sodium 1 mg | Sugar 30 g
Total Calories: 1145 | Total Carbs: 275 g |Total Fat: 6 g| Total Protein: 20 g | Total Sodium 3 g | Total Sugar: 177 g